This booklet will also be available under the Speech & Language Menu. To download this booklet please click the download button below. Return-to-School-Post-COVID-19-St.-MarysDownload References OSSME - Outreach for Mainstream Education,...
This booklet will also be available under the Speech & Language Menu.
To download this booklet please click the download button below.
- OSSME – Outreach for Mainstream Education, Early Help and Employment
“TRANSITION PACKAGE (COVID-19)”
- Reachout ASC by Lynn McCann – “Coronavirus, home & School and
Transition resources” https://www.reachoutasc.com/resources/transition-tonew-class
- South Glos Parents and Carers “Going Back to School After Covid-19”
https://www.sglospc.org.uk/coronavirus-social-stories (South Glos Parents
and Carers, 2020)
Other useful resources
- Visit South Lee ASD Blog: https://southleeasd.files.wordpress.com/ for further
information on a range of topics related to Autism.
- Beyond Autism: Top tips for transitioning back to school after lockdown:
A guide for teachers, parents and pupils.
- Free online course on preparing children for return to school (general).
- Free online course on preparing children for return to school (after lockdown).
- Autism‐Good‐Feeling Questionnaire by Peter Vermeulen, PhD
https://petervermeulenblog.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/autism-good-feelingquestionnaire-peter-vermeulen-english.pdf The Autism‐Good‐Feeling‐
Questionnaire is an informal assessment tool. Its’ aim is to give educators,
caretakers and other professionals ideas to increase the well‐being of people
with an autism spectrum disorder. It can be a useful document to complete to
help your teen to advocate for things they need such as sensory breaks,
fidget toys etc.
- NHS Worcestershire Health & Care: Getting Through Covid-19 – a collection
of accessible information resources to make this process a little easier for