This booklet will also be available under the Speech & Language Menu. To download this booklet please click the download button below. Return-to-School-Post-COVID-19-St.-MarysDownload References OSSME - Outreach for Mainstream Education,...
We all know that 2 astronauts blasted off on the 31st May 2020 to stay on the International Space Station.
Click the link to read the story. https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0530/1143566-space-x/
Click on the link below to read about the Space Station.
When you have read the book answer these questions and send a picture of your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where is The Space Station?
- Who uses The Space Station?
- How many astronauts can live together on The Space Station?
- How long can an astronaut stay on The Space Station?
- What does the schedule tell the astronauts to do?
- Why do astronauts have to exercise every day?
- Do astronauts eat off plates and use knives and forks to eat in space?
- What kind of beds do they sleep in?
- Would you like to stay on The International Space Station?
- Give a reason for your answer to number 9.